Top 10 Reasons for Being a Tenor
10) Tenors get high — without drugs.
9) Name a musical where the Bass got the girl.
8) You can show the Sopranos how it SHOULD be sung.
7) Did you ever hear of anyone paying $1000 for a ticket to see â€œThe Three Basses?â€
6) Who needs brains when you’ve got resonance?
5) Tenors never have to waste time looking through the self-improvement section of the bookstore.
4) You get to sing along with John Denver singing High Calypso.
3) When you get really good at falsetto, you can make tons of money doing voice-overs for cartoon characters.
2) Gregorian chant was practically invented for Tenors. Nobody invented a genre for Basses.
1) You can entertain your friends by impersonating Julia Child.