A couple years ago, the Washington Post-Style Invitational Challenge for the week was to come up with a terribly inappropriate Christmas gift idea.
- 4th runner up: Li’l Naturalist Hornet Farm
- 3rd runner up: A Pee-wee Herman pull toy
- 2nd runner up: The Duncan Yo – Goes down, never comes back. Teaches children about warranties.
- 1st runner up: 5,200 pick up – a jumbo deck of cards that lets kids play a larger version of their favorite game.
- Winner: The “Learn-About-Puberty chia pet”
- Supersoaker 9000: For use on those hard to reach targets; NFL referees, low flying planes, and many more. At close range it can strip paint clean rusty grills, and dig utility trenches.
- The laff-o-minit jajic spellin’ tootor
- Doggie dentist: Kids learn about dentistry on the family pooch.
- Cuisin Art: Turns mommy’s food processor into a spinning paint tool.
- Water retention Wanda: Teaches kids the principles of the calendar.
- Advanced play medical kit: includes colonoscope and speculum.
- Chocolate covered lead soldiers
- Bungeroo: kid sized bungee kit for second story bedrooms
- Islamic strip poker: lose a hand, lose a hand.