Cheaters Never Win and Winners Never Cheat But Sometimes on a Diet You GOT to Bend the Rules…
“Minimizing Caloric Intake by Situational Combinations”
- If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
- When you eat with someone else, calories don’t count if you don’t eat more than they do.
- Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast, and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
- If you fatten everyone else around you, then you look thinner. Encourage others to eat more.
- Movie related foods (Milk Duds, buttered popcorn, Junior Mints, Red Hots, Tootsie Rolls, etc.) do not have additional calories because they are not part of one’s personal fuel.
- Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife when making a sandwich, ice cream on a spoon when making a sundae.
- Broken cookie pieces contain no fat – the process of breaking causes fat leakage.
- Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories, e.g.: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and white chocolate. Special Note: Since brown is a universal color chocolate may be substituted for any other food color.
- Foods that are frozen have no calories because calories are units of heat. Examples of no calorie foods: Ice Cream, frozen pies, frozen Milky Ways, and Popsicles.